Protecting valuable humidity-sensitive items, such as reagents or electronics, is easy and fully automatic with Secador® Auto-Desiccator Cabinets. The patented, electronic desiccant regeneration module recharges the desiccant every 20 minutes. Compared to other auto-desiccators that regenerate once every 4 to 6 hours, the Secador® Auto-Desiccator quickly attains a low %rH level on start-up and consistently maintains low %rH, especially with frequent entry to the desiccator interior.
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light and resists staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50%; perfect for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Automatic dehumidification and desiccant regeneration cycle operates continuously every 20 minutes
- Color-indicating silica gel inside the desiccant regeneration module allows quick visual confirmation of desiccant status
- Large, pull down, oven style door with easy-to-view digital hygrometer maximizes access to interior space; includes patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals; opens right to left
- Two removable, perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air
- Overall dimensions: 51.8W x 41.4D x 34.1cmH (20.4 x 16.3 x 13.4”)