CUTICERIN is an excellent allpurpose, low-adherent surgical dressing made of smooth acetate gauze impregnated with CUTICERIN ointment. CUTICERIN lifts off easily without trauma, so is particularly suited to sites which require frequent dressing changes. The low adherent nature of the dressing may reduce pain at dressing change providing comfort for the patient.
- Finely interwoven, impregnated smooth acetate fibers discourage healing wounds from "growing through" the mesh structure
- Leave less residue in the wound than traditional paraffin gauze dressings
- Non-aqueous and non-linting
- Support an ideal wound healing environment; promote faster healing and skin cell regeneration; soothe minor burns and scalds
- Maintain moisture close to the wound site and discourage hard scab formation; removal is easy and painless