In vivo PolyMag™ Transfection Reagent has been designed for in vivo targeted transfection of various types of nucleic acids such as DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides using magnetic nanoparticles coated with specific polymers. DNA complexes can be easily administrated through various injection routes such as systemic administration (intravenous, intra-artery) or local administration (intratumoral, intracerebroventricular).
In vivo Magnetofection™ main advantages in comparison to other procedures:
- Increased transfection efficiency
- Targeted process (magnetically-driven)
- Reduction of the systemic dissemination of vectors during injection
- Reduction of the vector doses
- Work under non permissive conditions (hypothermia, physiological flow conditions)
- Penetration of the vector into tissues
- Minimized toxicity
- Universal – suitable for all nucleic acids
- The In vivo PolyMag Trial Kit includes 100 ul of in vivo PolyMag and a cylinder magnet.