ClickBio’s NEW Automatic Fill Station is an on-deck reservoir that continuously replenishes itself from an off-deck reservoir. This allows a single deck position to supply an unlimited volume of reagent.
- The Media Fill Station is a liquid handler compatible solution to provide a larger volume of cell culture media and other reagents.
- Using a peristaltic pump we are able to have a completely disposable fluid path.
- Non-contact density sensors allow for integration without the use of software drivers or programming.
- Active overfill evacuation greatly reduces the potential of overfill. SBS/SLAS geometries enable easy integration on the deck of all popular liquid handlers.
- Reverse function for end of day container emptying.
- Easy to set up. Easy to break down. Easy to run aseptically.
Media Fill Station includes:
- On deck Fill station: SBS-footprint with additional extension on the back face for tube connection (recommended back row deck placement)
- Pump station: Peristaltic pump, 120V with 2 bottle clamps (36cm x 14cm x 17.7cm)
- 3x Dual sterile tubing/cap sets (2 meters)
- 3x Sterile VBLOK reservoirs
- 2x 1L Sterile polystyrene media bottles