With these UV resistant oil socks, you can surround oily machinery outdoors without worrying about UV degradation or rain. They absorb oil but not a drop of water.
- Moldable socks hug corners and surround machine bases to absorb machine leaks, contain puddles and keep workers safe.
- Cellulose filler is hydrophobic for containing and absorbing oil-based spills in a variety of environments.
- Polypropylene skin resists tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated.
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without absorbing a drop of water.
- Ideal for use on land, but also floats to clean up oil-based liquids on water.
- Attached string conveniently allows socks to be tied down, tied together or dipped in non-corrosive wash baths.
- Skin is UV resistant up to 12 months; meets NFPA 99 standards for static decay.
- Recycled content is ideal when green products are desired or required.
- Not recommended for use with acids, bases or other corrosive liquids.