When you need a reliable sterile latex glove, the Kimtech™ Pure G5 Sterile Latex Gloves are an excellent choice. The gloves feature the excellent tactile sensitivity for which latex is known, and have textured palms and fingertips for a secure grip. In fact, these latex gloves are ideal for double donning. They feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down, measure 12 inches long and have an 8 mil thickness. They are made with natural rubber latex, a renewable resource. However, the hand-specific pairs are not appropriate for those workers and technicians with latex allergies. Whether you need a latex glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or research labs, the Kimtech™ Pure Latex Gloves offer protection you can trust. Wearing the proper gloves can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide a barrier against splashes. The Kimtech™ Pure G5 Latex Sterile Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanroom environments (double bagged with case liner).
- 200 Kimtech™ G5 Latex Sterile Pairs / Case (4 Bags of 50 Pairs), Size 8.0, Natural, Individually packaged for aseptic donning
- These latex gloves are 8 Mil, 12" long and come in hand-specific pairs
- These gloves are made with natural rubber latex, a renewable resource
- Feature beaded cuffs for easy donning; AQL 1.5, exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Double bagged with case liner, recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms