Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) Products constructed with HPPE fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber prodcuts can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Double-Dipped Nitrile ""Micro-Surface"" coated palm and fingertips help extend the life of the glove and provide excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- HPPE/Glass 13 Gauge Hi-Vis Lime Green Liner
- Double Dipped Black Micro-Surface Nitrile Coating