Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) Products constructed with HPPE fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber prodcuts can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) & Glass shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Material: HPPE/Glass Shell with Polyurethane Coated Palm and Fingers
- Construction: Seamless Knit
- Color: Gray
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40ºC. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140ºF (60ºC).