With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value. Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Crinkle coatings have creases or wrinkles on the surface of the coating that are designed to channel fluids away and allow better contact on dry or wet surfaces.
Application: For Electronics, Glass Cutting, Sheet Metal Handling, Parts Assembly, Sharp Small Parts Handling, Construction and other General Duty Applications
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® diamond shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification and washable
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water and ultraviolet light