Tychem® 5000 fabric is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate. Tychem® 5000 fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals. Typical Applications: chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities, and domestic preparedness. Commonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exist.
- Knee-length apron/gown design with attached sleeves
- Provides enhanced frontal protection
- Open back for wearer comfort
- Bound seams around neck opening with snap closure
- Ties at waist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist