labForce Screw Caps are designed to precisely fit labForce Screw Cap Microtubes. Featuring an easy 3/4 turn to open and close, labForce screw caps reduce the risk of repetitive stress injuries (RSI) caused by manual turning.
All caps feature:
- Synthetic O-ring to ensure a safe and secure seal minimizing the risk of leaking.
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures (-196ºC to +121ºC). Note: not suitable for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free
- Available in packs of 500 tubes or caps/unit, 10 units/case
- labForce Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tubes are made in the USA to rigorous quality standards and provide an excellent alternative to other tubes available on the market.