Developed to exceed the demands of sample security, management and tracking in modern high-density storage applications, FluidX Tri-Coded Jacket offers unequaled audit traceability, enabling sample tracking and data sharing between multiple labs.
- Supplied in 96-well format SBS racks or unracked
- 2D-barcodes readable without removing tubes from racks
- Suitable for cryogenic storage
- Manufactured from high-quality virgin polypropylene, supplied production sterile
- Securely sealed using screw caps or TPE septum caps
- Developed to exceed the demands of sample security, management and tracking in modern high-density storage applications
- Tri-Coded Jacket 1.3ml external thread tubes carry three unique and permanent high-contrast tube identifiers, 2D Code, Linear Barcode and a Human Readable Number (HRN)
- Provides a lifelong and secure chain of custody for samples in biobanks, compound libraries and a broad range of biological and chemical stores, including cryogenic storage
- Designed and developed with broad compatibility in mind. FluidX tubes perform without compromise in conjunction with automated barcode reading, capping and sample management systems from FluidX and all other industry-recognised manufacturers
Azenta products are intended for sale/shipment within the US , Canada, and Latin America only. All other International customers should contact their local Azenta distributor to place orders for Azenta products.