The FluidX Aperio semi-automated system is compact and ideal for use on a benchtop. The system is designed for efficient tube capping in labs with medium to high throughput. Aperio offers the consistency of an automated decapping system, at lower price point. Using a semi-automated hand lever the Aperio system can cap a single column of tubes, from a cap carrier, in under 10 seconds and will cap, or decap, a complete rack of 96 tubes in under 2 minutes.
Aperio is suitable for use with 24, 48 or 96-format SBS racked tubes. Aperio is compatible with FluidX sample storage tubes as well as those manufactured by Thermo-Matrix®, Thermo-Nunc™, Microbic and LVL (please check with us for latest compatibility information).
Aperio provides the consistency of an automated system, with all caps tightened to the same torque delivering an effective and secure seal and peace of mind.
Designed for efficient tube capping and decapping, Aperio’s set down position allows the simple insertion of screw caps using a FluidX Cap Carrier.
Equally suited for use with both internal thread and external thread sample storage tubes.
Flexible Product Options to Suit a Range of Tube Types
- Aperio 4 : 4-channel capping and decapping system compatible with screw-capped tubes in 24-format SBS racks
- Aperio 6 : 6-channel capping and decapping system compatible with screw-capped tubes in 48-format SBS racks
- Aperio 8 : 8-channel capping and decapping system compatible with screw-capped tubes in 96-format SBS racks
Your choice of Aperio model can be configured for use with one of the following tube types:
- FluidX external thread screw-capped tubes
- FluidX internal thread screw-capped tubes
- Thermo-Matrix internal thread screw-capped tubes
- Micronic external thread screw-capped tubes
- Aperio is compatible with both internal and external thread sample storage tubes
Fast and Consistent Sealing Performance
- Aperio has a set-down position that allows the simple insertion of screw caps using a FluidX Cap Carrier
- Caps a single tube in under 10 seconds
- Caps or decaps a complete rack of 96 tubes in less than 2 minutes
- Individually spring-loaded cap drivers mean easy and consistent capping
- All caps tightened to the same torque, delivering a secure seal and peace of mind
Space Saving Design
- With a small footprint, Aperio fits easily onto the bench top and is easy to install in a laminar flow cabinet
Azenta products are intended for sale/shipment within the US , Canada, and Latin America only. All other International customers should contact their local Azenta distributor to place orders for Azenta products.