Designed to be easily assembled and disassembled by robotic manipulators, thus enabling productive automation of SPE or DNA clean-up procedures. Able to accommodate collection plates from 14mm-44mm in height and adapable for working with short, medium and long skirts and drip directors, the universal robotic manifold can operate with many different brands of filter plates and collection trays. Supplied with integral vacuum gauge, the manifold provides complete control of vacuum pressure ensuring plates are processed with high reproducibility. The manifold is fully compatible with most commercial robotic liquid handling systems.
- Compatible with any filter plate type
- Robotic friendly designs aids automation
- Chemically resistant acetal/acrylic construction
- Adaptable for different collection plates
- Easy visual inspection of process
- Built in vacuum gauge for reproducibility