The PCRmax Alpha cyclers are developed to deliver not only the best quality data you can expect from PCRmax but also to innovate and exceed the high standards expected by the community.
Alpha Cycler software has features such as recently used programmes; allowing users to quickly access their most commonly used protocols without the need to navigate through folders to find it, individual user logins; with protected protocols as-well-as allowing users’ access to temperature logs after each run to monitor the state of the system.
The Alpha Cycler systems also contain a novel programme wizard which allows users to define a protocol based specifically off their primer sequence and template source. Primer sequences or Tms are inputted, amplicon length and source defined and the on board algorithm generates an optimised protocol for your assay.
- Scalable - Choose from any combination of 96 or 384 well blocks
- Compact - Save precious labspace by condensing four truly independent blocks into one chassis with no networking issues or connectivity concerns
- Active Sample cooling - For sharper amplification and minimal non-specific amplification
- Programme Wizard - Generate a protocol specific to your sequence, template source and amplicon length in seconds
- Gradient - Allowing for simplified temperature optimisation, no matter the block chosen
- Report generated on run conditions and state following completion of protocol
- 96/384 well formats - Flexibility for any scale and user needs USB connectivity - To retrieve system information and easily transfer protocols between systems
- Android driven 10" tablet interface - Quad core speed and excellent connectivity and feel
20A00M616 / 9394522
- Flexible—your choice of one, two, or four block capacities in 96-well, 384-well, or mixed formats
- Independently control each block for simplified temperature and space optimization
- Software allows quick access to commonly used protocols
- Save precious lab space with 2-block system—dual 96-well capacity
- 96-well block accepts 0.2 mL tubes, 0.2 mL strip tubes, or a 96-well plate