Everyday Use. Solid Performance.
Our PerformR® centrifuge tubes combine reliable performance in major centrifuges. Spin rates higher than most popular brands. And high quality lab certified non cyto-toxic medical grade resin.
PerformR® tubes can be used in everyday lab work and give you more value than lesser quality tubes.
High Performance Centrifugation
PerformR® Centrifuge tubes are designed for your everyday centrifugation and storage needs. These tubes include large white solvent resistant labeling areas and black easy to read graduations. They are available with a flat cap that is easy to label. All package versions are sterilized with a validated and approved ISO 11137 method. Racked tubes are packaged in a reusable, autoclavable, and freezable (-80°C) polypropylene rack that inter-locks to allow you to create a workstation. PerformR® tubes are available in packaging styles for all your needs, including reusable polypropylene racks, sterile-bulk bags, and non-sterile bulk bags. All our sterile products are radiation sterilized following a validated ISO 11137 method.
- Labcon PerformR® Tubes are developed using our own in-house laboratory and tested in real labs in basic procedures.
- Only 100% Medical Grade polypropylene resins are used in PerformR® Tubes. No recycled plastics or commodity grade resins.
- PerformR® Centrifuge Tubes are autoclavable with a standard 122°C plasticware process for 15 minutes.
- PerformR® tubes are printed using UV fixed inks that won't rub off like screen printed tubes from other suppliers. Graduations are tested for accuracy during every production lot.
- Our Patented reusable racks replace foam racks with a sustainable, autoclavable, freezable alternative. And our racks can be interlocked to form a workstation.
- All SuperClear® sterile tubes receive a validated irradiation dose following ISO 11137 requirements and have packaging approved for medical use.
- Labcon is the only major supplier in our industry to be registered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Spins to 12,500 RCF
Flat or Plug Caps
PerformR® tubes come with either a flat or plug style cap.