50-Hole Scintillation Vial Rack
- Accommodates fifty 20-mL scintillation vials up to 28 mm in diameter or fifty 40-mL EPA vials
- Durable polypropylene resists most organic reagents
Underside of wells recessed for stability when stacked, and each well has opening in bottom to facilitate drainage. Overall dimensions: 170 x 320 x 30 mm high.
90-Hole Scintillation Vial Rack
- Similar to 9720E10
- Takes 90 vials up to 17 mm o.d. or 16 mm culture tubes
- No inserts required
- Overall dimensions: 170 x 320 x 30 mm high
- Chemically-resistant polypropylene rack can accommodate forty-eight 15-mm o.d. chromatography vials
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
Vial grid alphanumerically indexed for easy sample identification; 4- x 12-well configuration. Dimensions: 3 3/4” x 10 5/8” x 1 1/8”; weight: 3 pounds/case.