Low binding medical grade polypropylene construction. Tested for compatibility with KingFisher instruments.
Kingfisher deep well plates are meant for use with Viral RNA extraction, DNA extraction, RNA/DNA quantification, immunopreciptitations and many more KingFisher applications.
- High chemical stability
- Temperature range: -80°C to 120°C
- Centrifugal strength up to 3000g
- Compatible with multi-channel pipette and automatic equipment
- Optimized bottom design to minimize residual volume
- Clear alphanumeric codes for easy identification
- Conform to SBS/ ANSI
- Specific 96 well deep plate used in nucleic acid extraction
- Stackable, reliable tight sealing
- Non-pryogenic, DNase/RNase free
- Both E-beam sterilized and non-sterilized deep well plates are available