The ready-to-use molecular grade dNTP Sets consist of four separate 100 mM solutions of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP respectively.
- High quality - >99% purity determined by HPLC, ideal for use in PCR reactions
- Long shelf-life - no need for aliquoting
- Convenient formats - available in various concentrations, offering ease of use
- Enzyme free - DNase, RNase and Nickase free
- Flexible sizes - custom, bulk and OEM sizes available
Highly quality dNTPs are a vital requirement for successful PCR, as the presence of contaminating impurities will result in a decrease in amplification sensitivity and product yield. Bioline ultra-pure dNTPs undergo highly stringent purification steps to give a greater than 99% purity and are tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, Protease, Nickase activity. They are then quality controlled in a variety of applications, ensuring that they are highly suitable for the most sensitive of PCR techniques.
All Bioline dNTPs are supplied as lithium salts, as lithium salts have greater resistance to repeated freezing and thawing cycles than sodium salts and remain sterile due to the bacteriostatic activity of lithium towards various microorganisms, giving greater reliability and an extended shelf life.
Meridian Life Sciences, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Meridian Life Sciences, Inc. distributor to place orders for Meridian Life Sciences, Inc. products.