Eliminate well-to-well contamination and crossover in sensitive ELISA/EIA assays where minimizing evaporation and preventing vapor loss are critical.
- Two tabs on each strip for easy application and removal
- Perforated tabs can be removed or sealed around plate edge
- Can be used as secondary seal to cover sealing films that have been pierced
- Apply to plates singly or two-at-a-time
- MiniStrips can be applied to plates singly or two-at-a-time.
SealPlate® MiniStrips™ sealing films are identical to SealPlate films above, but designed for sealing only one or two 8-well rows at a time on either strip-well or standard plates whenever rows must be selectively protected or accessed. Each MiniStrips film is 103.2 x 19.0 mm, including two positioning tabs. The long dimension with the tabs removed is 102.9 mm. MiniStrips are supplied in sheets of four from which strips can be peeled individually or two-at-a-time for application to plates.
Individual MiniStrips are easily peeled from sheets of four. The new four-strip-sheet format facilitates extraction from the package, handling, and removal of backing paper before application as compared to the original single-strip configuration. Sterile product is packaged in tamper-evident bags of 100.
NOTE: Spacing does not permit simultaneous application of more than two strips.