The #818-GB style glove boxes are designed to be just what they are named, "Basic." This is a simple enclosure that can be used for general isolation or containment work. They are useful for isolating sensitive research materials from a hostile exterior environment.
These units are engineered to fit general laboratory research situations. They can be easily modified for specific research projects.
These are "starter" glove boxes upon which many accessories can be attached allowing for specific research projects.
These units are compact, portable, light weight, and can be easily moved from lab to lab.
- Formed one piece clear acrylic top section with rounded "Easy Clean" corners
- White ambidextrous Hypalon™ gloves
- Stainless steel "0" rings for gloves
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear
- The front sloped viewing panel minimizes glare
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chamber
- Four (4) ground key cock valves for purging
- Transfer chamber leveling tray for handling liquids