PROSAT® Sterile™ PS-7030IR Wipes are made from a 100% nonwoven polyester fibers which are hydroentangled together using no binders or additives. The resulting fabric is extremely soft, clean and strong. The wipes are very low in particles, fibers, and extractables. PROSAT® Sterile™ Delta™ Wipes are a cost effective polyester wipe with excellent cleanliness and wet strength, the wipes can be used for many general cleaning applications.
The wipes are sterilized by gamma radiation and validated sterile to AAMI Guidelines so are ideal for use in higher grade pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Hydroentangled polyester fabric is highly sorbent with good wet strength
- Low in particles and fibers
- Nonscratching and ideal for general cleaning applications where a sterile wipe is required
- Presaturated to reduce solvent usage and VOC emissions
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.