Tygon® SE-200 is now phthalate-free. Saint-Gobain is proud to be among the first companies to offer sustainable flexible tubing products. The bio-based Tygon® line combines the high performance standards customers demand with and eco-friendly tubing design.
Excellent Chemical Resistance
Without sacrificing the flexibility, glass-like clarity and outstanding bend radius for which Tygon® tubing is known, Tygon® SE-200 can handle many applications where flexible tubing of the past cound not be used. Its FEP liner provides the ultimate in chemical resistance and can accomodate a wide variety of fluids from corrosives to MEK-based solvents. The inert liner limits potential of fluid contamination during transfer. Tygon® SE-200 will not impart odor or taste, making it well-suited for food and beverage use.
Meets FDA Criteria for Food Contact
Non-toxic, taste-free and odor-free, Tygon® SE-200 meets FDA 21 CFR Part 177.1550 Criteria for contact with food products.
Tygon® SE-200 Features and Benefits:
- Crystal clarity
- Improved flexibility when compared to rigid fluoropolymer tubings
- Chemically resistant and inert
- Non-contaminating fluid path
- Meets FDA criteria for food contact
- Contains no BPA or phthalates
- Chemical processing
- Pharmaceutical processing and filling
- Paint and solvent production and packaging
- Adhesive transfer lines
- Semiconductor processing
- Photographic processing equipment
- Beverage dispensing
- Ink and toner feed lines
- Fertilizer and pesticide distribution