Minimize absorption of proteins and food products with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 50 Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing for Peristaltic Pumps. This flexible and durable tubing features a low-binding surface, making it ideal for a variety of pump and transfer applications in pharmacaeutical, laboratory, bioprocess manufacturing and food and beverage industries.
- Tasteless, odorless, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and non-hemolytic
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into transported fluid
- Low binding surface minimizes absorption of proteins and food products
- Autoclavable; also can be sterilized by gamma radiation, EtO and chemical procedures
- Durometer hardness: Shore A, 50
Ordering Information: Double-bagged in case of 25′ (7.6m)
Note: Not intended for invasive use.