These pipets feature a wide tip opening designed specifically for the transfer of viscous liquids and small particulates. They are useful in the biofuel, petroleum, water treatment, food/beverage and pathology industries.
Ideal for Transferring:
- Sludge, oil, slurry
- Small tissue biopsies and pleural specimens
- Plant specimens
- Sauces, gravies, syrup and condiments
These pipets also are designed for the safe transferring of biopsies from pre-filled containers to processing cassettes.
- Ideal alternative to forceps for use with small to minute biopsies
- Single use pipet eliminates potential for specimen-to-specimen contamination
- Eliminates specimen trauma associated with excessive forceps pressure