Argos Technologies Transfer Pipets are manufactured from a custom grade low-density polyethylene (LDPE), making them the perfect substitute for breakable glass pipettes. These single unit pipets are disposable, therefore eliminating the risk of cross contamination without compromising the quality and precision needed to create controlled, repeatable uniform drops. The unbreakable nature of these plastic pipets eliminates the risk of injury or infection.
Most of our pipets come packaged in a unique re-sealable dispenser box. The box is more robustly constructed than most competitive offerings, and the small, easy-to-use, dispenser means our pipets can be conveniently located on any benchtop.
- Constructed of translucent shatterproof, low density polyethylene (LDPE) which is non-toxic and inert to biological fluids and most acids
- Available with or without graduations in a variety of sizes and shapes to accommodate multiple uses
- Volumes ranging from .25mL all the way up to 23mL
- The built-in bulb design eliminates the need to insert or remove cumbersome rubber bulbs
- Can be frozen in liquid nitrogen
- Temperature range -50°C to 90°C
- Can be gas sterilized
- Plastic reduces the loss of cells and proteins that often occurs with binding that takes place with glass alternatives
- Pipets can be heat sealed to provide liquid tight transport, or storage of solutions
- CE Certified