ThermoSafe's high performance polyurethane containers meet the needs of the most demanding temperature sensitive payloads. Polyurethane insulation offers greater insulating power than equivalent thicknesses of EPS containers. Thick walls and 200 lb. outer corrugate offer protective shock absorption and cushioning during shipping and handling.
- Protects highly temperature sensitive shipments from moderate and extreme ambient temperature exposur
- Provides extensive protection for long range journeys
- Durable one-piece closed-cell polyurethane foam insulated shippers are CFC and HCFC-free…comply with international clean air regulations
- Proprietary process laminates highly efficient insulation core to inner and outer corrugate walls
- Withstands crush compression in excess of 5,000 lbs
- Flexible polyurethane foam plug seals the top, cushions and insulates contents, vents dry ice
- R-value is + 1.5 times EPS R-value, per inch of thickness