Pre-cut strips for sealing a single PCR 8-tube strip or a single 8-well row of a 96-well PCR plate. No more sore thumbs! Faster and easier to apply and remove than strip caps!
Application: Ideal for standard PCR, light sensitive assays and robotics
Temperature Range: -20°C to +120°C
- An economical and more user-friendly alternative to strip-caps; no sore thumbs and fingers guaranteed!
- Precision cut to a smaller dimension to seal a single 8-well row of a 96-well PCR plate or a single PCR 8-tube strip
- Each sheet contains 6 FoilStrips on a continuous backing liner for ease of use
- Strips can be used to selectively cover individual plate rows to prevent accidental pipetting or to re-seal rows that have been pierced
- Certified DNase- & RNase- free
- 2.0mil aluminum foil minimizes shredding during removal
- Conformable foil allows visual verification of seal security around each well
- Pierceable with a pipet tip or robotic probe for direct sample recovery
- Specially formulated adhesive provides an excellent seal to minimize evaporation, reduce cross-contamination and prevent spillage
- Removes easily and cleanly from plate surfaces
- Features two end-tabs with perforations for ease of handling, application and removal
Excel Scientific Sealing Film Selection Chart