Metal and X-ray Detectable Plastic Scoops U.S. Patent 6,915,712 B1
Why risk your company reputation and suffer costly product recalls? Polystyrene plastic impregnated with stainless steel powder from top to bottom permits scoops and scoop fragments as small as 1.6mm3 to be detected with standard metal detection and X-ray equipment.
- Sterile scoops made with FDA grade materials safe for food, drug and cosmetic contact
- Pre-notched bag allows easy opening with handle access to maintain scoop cleanliness
- 60ml (2oz) and 125ml (4oz) scoops have a long handle that increases the distance between the hand and sample to reduce contamination and exposure potential
- Flat bottom allows scoops to remain upright for use as weigh boats or to rest on a flat surface without spilling
- Blue coloring conforms to industry recognized standards for metal detectable materials; both blue and black provide a contrasting color to most sampled products
- Individually packaged, sterilized by gamma irradiation, lot stamped for accurate lot tracing, and shipped with a Certificate of Processing for Sterilization
These sampling scoops are designed for retrieving samples from a larger source. Capacity/volumes are estimated and are not meant for taking exact sample weights/volumes. Stated volumes represent typical heaping samples.
Note: Sterilized products are not returnable.