North Primair hoods feature comfortable headgear, delivering fresh air in the front to keep workers cooler and reduce fogging. Head covers are available in several styles to meet a variety of needs.
Features and Benefits
- Headgear holds head covers securely in place - Follows workers' movements annoying hood movement. Improved visibility, no blind spots
- Headgear adjustments - One size to fit most workers, and still adjusts to each worker. Maximum comfort and fit
- Rachet adjustments - Quick and easy to put on and take off. More secure fit. Increased worker acceptance and fit
- Manifold directs air to the front of the head cover - Air is delivered where workers need and want it the most. Air is directed to the lens, not in workers' eyes. Workers stay cooler and more comfortable. Eliminates lens fogging; eyes do not dry out
- Replaceable sweatband - Wicks away moisture. Increased worker comfort
- Quick lock attachment on breathing tube - Easy to remove yet held securely in place during use. Will not disconnect accidentally. Facilitates cleaning and maintenance. Provides workers security knowing airflow will not be interrupted