Well shapes, colors and binding surfaces for a variety of applications
- Compatible with all standard instrumentation
- Rigorous quality control for superior consistency
- Three Immulon® binding surfaces available
Microtiter plates are specifically designed for the demanding immunology requirements of biotechnology, life science and pharmaceutical research laboratories. White Microtiter plates include Microlite™ products for luminescence applications. Black Microtiter plates include Microfluor® products for fluorescence applications. 96 well plates have raised wells to prevent cross-contamination. High-throughput compatible 384 well plates allow miniaturization of assays and are suitable for applications such as genomics and combinatorial chemistry. Square wells, with well volumes of 120 µl, increase the cross-sectional surface.
- Immulon 1 B: Consistent medium binding affinity for hydrophobic complexes and proteins
- Immulon 2 HB: High binding irradiated surface to provide increased binding affinity for hydrophilic proteins and complexes
- Immulon 4 HBX: High binding extra surface with special resin and irradiation, offers maximum protein uptake
- Universal Binding: Consistent medium binding affinity for hydrophobic complexes and proteins.
- Enhanced Binding: High binding irradiated surface to provide increased binding affinity for hydrophilic proteins and complexes. Guaranteed coefficient of variation (CVs)