Manifolds for Drummond Microdispenser
- For use with 7691K20 Microdispenser and L55 Repeat Kit or L60 valve for multiple, simultaneous deliveries to microtest plates
- Manifolds are stainless steel, with removable Teflon® end caps and Luer connector for attachment to valve
- Straight-type manifolds have a central intake shaft perpendicular to manifold and Teflon plug at either end of the manifold
- Bent-type manifolds have offset intake shaft, mounted at one end of the manifold and a Teflon plug at the other end
- This configuration minimizes contamination of sterile microtest plates
- Can be connected to vacuum line for use as an aspirator
7691N80 through N92 Manifolds have delivery spouts on 4.5 mm centers for use with 384-well plates. 7691R10 through R60 Manifolds have delivery spouts on 9 mm centers for use with 96-well plates. 7691R75 Manifold has delivery spouts on 20 mm centers for use with 24-well plates. Furnished with a cleaning wire which has attached finger loop. Listings indicate number of delivery spouts and type of manifold.