A latex agglutination test for the rapid identification of beta hemolytic streps group A, B, C, D, F, and G.
A modified nitrous acid extraction allows the group D latex to be used in the same manner as other group latex.
All reagents are liquid:
- Ready to use
- Color coded for ease of identification
- Simple to use
- Compact container saves valuable refrigerator space
- Rapid, accurate, easy to interpret positive and negative results
- Provided in a kit format or separate components
- A complete procedure takes only 2 minutes. Kit contains reaction cards and mixing sticks.