The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Lactic Acid Bacteria Count Plate is a time-saving, sample-ready plate designed to determine total lactic acid bacteria populations in food and environmental samples.
- Self-contained anaerobic environment enabled by oxygen-scavenging technology and oxygen-barrier films. No gas packs, chambers, or CO2 incubators needed
- Results in 48 hours of incubation time
- Ready-to-use plates eliminates the need for labor intensive media preparation, special diluents and sample pH adjustment
- All-in-one method for differentiation of gas-producing colonies without Durham tubes or extra steps.
- This plate has been awarded Performance Tested Method (PTM) #041701 for slected foods and NF VALIDATION 3M 01/19-11/17 by AFNOR Certification for all human foods (excluding yogurts) and industrial environmental samples
- Proven reliability versus MRS and APT agar methods. Can be used to test a broad range of foods and environmental samples
- Food processors and contract labs worldwide trust 3M Petrifilm Plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results