- Also known as Phenylethanol Blood Agar
- An enriched selective medium utilized to isolate obligate anaerobic bacteria from clinical specimens
- Particularly useful in selective isolation of anaerobes from mixed samples that contain rapid growing gram-negative bacteria
- This medium should not be utilized for determination of hemolytic reactions
- Our manufacturing facility and QSM comply with cGMP's for medical device manufacturing
- Class I Medical Devices for in-vitro diagnostic use
- Stackable, anti-slip plates are packaged in sleeves of 10 in breathable cellulose bags
Please Note: S2 Media items have a 2 pack minimum order quantity requirement.