The CryoSaver™ system is designed for ease of use. Save time and effort! Let Hardy prepare your freezer vials for you!The need for storing stock organisms for extended periods of time is common practice in the field of microbiology. Hardy Diagnostics CryoSaver™ offers a simple, safe, and convenient way to store organisms at ultra low temperatures for future use.
- Convenient, ready-to-use media saves you time and expense
- Media formulations allow for both the growth and long-term preservation of the organism
- Glycerol is used as a cryoprotectant
- An advanced “honey-comb” box design (with numbered compartments) protects your CryoSaver during shipping and saves valuable freezer space in the lab
- Ergonomically designed caps feature ridges that allow for easy opening
- Threads are located on the outside of the vial to reduce the chance of contamination
- Each vial has a write-on label for specimen identification