Highest resistance to permeation by gases and vapors.
Features and Benefits
- Butyl provides the highest permeation resistance to vapors and gases, as well as exceptional resistance to a broad range of toxic chemicals, making it the only suitable glove choice for many critical applications
- Highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBK, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate)
- Butyl has a soft and flexible feel, even at low temperatures, which reduces hand fatigue and enhances worker comfort
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality
- Ambidextrous and hand specific styles available
- Port sizes of 5", 7", 8" and 10"
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear, defense, pharmaceutical, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing industries. Particularly suited to applications involving highly toxic chemical hazards, such as chemical weapons.