Tag, amplify, track and store. PCR-TagTrax™ offers an innovative and helpful approach to identifying, tracking and storing 0.2 ml high-profile PCR tubes, high-profile 8-tube PCR strips, as well as 96-well high-profile PCR plates (non-skirted). Able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -196ºC to +150ºC, makes them safe for use in thermocyclers, and long-term storage in lab freezers. Thermal-transfer printable (using our smudge-proof RR class of resin ribbons) they provide a means to identify PCR tubes and strips with alphanumeric text, as well as 1D and/or 2D barcodes. For use in biomedical research labs, genetic analysis facilities (genotyping, sequencing, cloning), genealogy and family records service companies, microbial sequencing service companies, as well as forensic laboratories.
- Versatile design allows tubes, strips, and plates to be tagged in a variety of configurations and styles
- Identify PCR samples with more information than cap dots and tube side rectangular labels combined
- Quick, bird’s eye view of all printed information upon opening the thermocycler lid
- Able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -196ºC to +150ºC
- Thermal-transfer printable, allows them to be printed with barcodes for easy tracking
- Available in a variety of individual colors or multicolor for easy and convenient color coding
- Perforation line serves the tag to serve as a stand for storage in laboratory refrigerators and freezers
Size: 1.53″ x 0.36″ / 38.8mm x 9.1mm
Labels across: 1
Color: White, Yellow, or Multi-Color
Labels/roll: 500 or 1,000
Core: 1″ or 3″
Perforation: Yes, 2 (vertical and horizontal)
PCR-TagTrax™ is also available in a 3-hole configuration.