Kimtech™ A8 Certified Lab Coats with Knit Cuffs + Extra Protection from Kimberly-Clark give your team a blend of comfort and protection in environments where the potential of exposure is low to moderate for chemicals or fluids. In fact, the 3-layer SMS fabric, a nonwoven fabric offers exceptional resistance to blood strike-through at various levels of exposure. The mid-calf length protective coat has knit cuffs, for greater protection, and a traditional collar. Plus, the lab jacket has three reinforced pockets, six snaps and a back vent for increased comfort and ventilation. The neck loop makes it convenient to hang, whether you’re using a lab coat in a research laboratory or an industrial environment. Kimberly-Clark Professional is a respected name in protective apparel, enabling you to deliver the reliable protection you’re required to provide and the peace of mind your team deserves.
- 25 Kimtech™ A8 Certified Lab Coats with Knit Cuffs + Extra Protection / Case, Blue Color, Mid-Calf Length
- Each unisex lab coat is made of a 3-layer SMS (nonwoven) fabric, for wear when there is potential low to moderate exposure to chemicals or fluids
- Features knit cuffs for increased protection and a traditional collar; Back vent helps keep wearer comfortable and cool
- These protective lab coats have 6 snaps in the front and 3 reinforced pockets
- Included neck loop means your employees can hang the lab coat wherever it's convenient