The FT-IR Biodiesel Application Pack contains all of the resources and components necessary to perform efficient biodiesel analysis.
The Biodiesel Application Pack contains:
- Two-port Leur Lock %T cell with BaF2 windows
- Package of assorted Teflon spacers for the %T cell
- Two 2 mL Leur Lock syringes
- Liquid cell Leur connected waste tubing
- Fuels Touch Apps™ Software Kit
The Touch Apps Software Kit includes the software and SOPs to support the analysis of biofuels and provide a simplified workflow-driven operating environment; for faster, more reproducible analyses.
The Touch Apps software supports the following analyses:
- FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Esters) in middle distillate fuels, according to EN 140878 (2009), with the Frontier
- Benzene in spark-ignition fuels, according to ASTM D6277 (2007), with the Spectrum Two or Frontier
Note: This application pack does not support ASTM D7371 methods. If this is required, please refer to the Frontier Biodiesel Analyzer system.
With this system, SOPs are provided for clear instructions for day-to-day use of the system. Calibration files are included to enable the system to be used with minimum setup overheads. Additionally, a User’s Guide is supplied with instructions for validation and maintenance of these calibrations, the preparation of samples, maintenance of the system, and customization of the Spectrum Touch applications.