The FT-IR Benzene in Gasoline Application Pack contains all of the resources and components necessary to perform efficient analysis according to ASTM D6277 industry standards.
The Benzene in Gasoline Application Pack contains:
- Two-port Leur Lock %T cell with KBr windows
- Package of 6 spare 0.05 mm Teflon spacers for the %T cell
- Two 2 mL Leur Lock syringes
- Liquid cell Leur connected waste tubing
- Fuels Touch Apps™ Software Kit
The Touch Apps Software Kit includes the software and SOPs to support the analysis of biofuels and provide a simplified workflow-driven operating environment; for faster, more reproducible analyses.
The Touch Apps software supports the following analyses:
- FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Esters) in middle distillate fuels, according to EN 140878 (2009), with the Frontier
- Benzene in spark-ignition fuels, according to ASTM D6277 (2007), with the Spectrum Two or Frontier
With this system, SOPs are provided for clear instructions for day-to-day use of the system. Calibration files are included to enable the system to be used with minimum setup overheads. Additionally, a User’s Guide is supplied with instructions for validation and maintenance of these calibrations, the preparation of samples, maintenance of the system, and customization of the Spectrum Touch applications.