Used for metabolic studies of biological materials. Particularly useful in measuring C14O2 yields following incubation. Also suitable for in vitro incubations, insulin bio-assays, persulfate oxidations, and the “distillation” of any volatile acid or base.
- Since either an acid or alkali is introduced at the end of the reaction, it is possible to use this easy system with either a phosphate or bicarbonate buffer
- The disposable center well may be cut off when transferred to a liquid scintillation counting vial
- Sidearm flask enables syringe needle entry without disturbing established conditions
- Rubber stopper provides a double seal and has an off-center hole for the insertion of the center well
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- Overall Height x Width 50 x 31 mm, Top Neck ID 14 mm