- Amber borosilicate glass vial is recommended for light sensitive samples
- Septa permanently bonded to the cap
- Clean Snap closure features a fully integrated, snap-off septum guard that protects the septum from chemical and particulate contamination during handling and storage
- Standard cap dimensions are automation friendly
- Fully assembled
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as certified vials and come with all the features of certified vials, but vials are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed vials are economically packaged glass-to-glass in a shrink-wrapped tray and are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process.
Compliance: Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.