Only Spectrum offers Biotech grade dialysis membrane for those critical applications requiring stringent MWCO's and membrane purity. Since these synthetic membranes are made using a process free of heavy metal contaminants and sulfides, they are ultra-pure and require no cleaning or pre-treatment. Simply rinse with DI water, apply Universal Closures and load sample! Spectrum offers 2 different Biotech grade membrane types to meet the different demands of laboratory dialysis applications: Cellulose Ester (CE) & Regenerated Cellulose (RC).
- 9 MWCO's ranging from 100 - 1,000,000 Daltons
- Rigidly controlled porosity for better selectivity & separations
- Ultrapure, does not interfere with macromolecular activity & function
- 4 Tubing flat-widths (diameters) for a range of sample volumes
- No glycerin removal or pretreatment required