Cryogenic Vials are manufactured using high purity virgin Polypropylene (PP), conforming to US FDA 21 CFR standard, are free of rubbers and heavy metals. Designed for long-term cryogenic storage of biological samples, all cell types, enzymes or reagents. The leak-proof cap design and strong wall thickness make it an ideal product for transporting samples and specimens. These cryogenic vials are designed for mechanical freezing and its screw cap reduces the risk of contamination during to handling.
- Manufactured to be used at a temperature between -196°C to 121° C
- Large white frosted area on the surface allows for ease of labeling/writing
- Graduation in silk-screen printing makes identification easy
- Unique Star Foot design allows for single hand operation and grooves into P20616 single hand cryo holder rack
- Available in self-standing resealable zipper bags
- Certified IVD product Recital 29 of the directive 98 / 79 / EC on in Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices