Tychem® 10000 exhibits excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable fabric that is puncture- and tear-resistant. Tychem® 10000 fabric shows at least 30 minutes of barrier protection to 322 challenge chemicals with no observed breakthrough. Tychem® 10000 is specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. This high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HazMat, and domestic preparedness applications.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with two adhesive strips to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
Tychem® 10000 Coverall. Respirator Fit Hood. Elastic Wrists. Attached Socks with Outer Boot Flaps. Double Storm Flap with Adhesive Closure. Taped Seams. Lime Yellow.