These alumina-ceramic Combustion Boats are ideal for chemists, metallurgists, and other scientists involved in high-temperature work demanding contamination-free results.
- AD-998 ware is highly refractory, meant for use in reducing and oxidizing atmospheres
- Suitable for glass melting, including borosilicate glass
- AD-998 High-Alumina properties have a maximum use temperature (without load) of 1750°C
- Inert in hydrogen and carbonaceous atmospheres and offers high resistance to alkalies and other fluxes
- Recommended for use with refractory metals such as molybdenum, platinum, rhodium, tungsten, tantalum and iridium