Improved sample container for microbiological testing
- Ideal when filtration or the Colilert® method is used
- Rigid vial is easier to fill than a bag- no spills
- Latching mechanism improved over competitive vials
- Will not open or leak in transit- positive thumb lock latches with an audible click
- Vials are sterile by process; locking arrow indicates an unbroken factory seal
- Superior clarity polypropylene allows use with colorimetric 73 methods
Increase efficiency by sampling, incubating and testing in the same container. One-handed operation with thumb-sized opening tab and locking mechanisms. Unique “safety hasp” latch means no more “threading a needle” as with competitive vial closures, eliminating the vial tipping over and opening in transit. High clarity polypropylene does not shatter during transit. Fully compatible with the Idexx Colilert method of testing. The 120 mL microbiological container has a raised sample fill ring at 100 mL . Pre-applied sample identification label.
Available with or without sodium thiosulfate tablet for coliform or more general water sampling and with or without a chain-of-custody tie. Lot numbered for easy documentation and traceability. Independent laboratory analysis of microbiological Q.C. results is available by special request if required.
NOTE: chain-of-custody tie is not necessary to ensure closure during transit.