Amplitude™ Optic Wipes
The Amplitude Optic wipe is a 100% cellulosic nonwoven wipe. The wipe consists of long staple cellulosic fibers which are wet laid in a papermaking process to form an extremely clean sheet. It features very low extractables levels and moderate particle generation. The nonabrasive surface texture is absorbent and optical-grade. Designed for delicate cleaning of optical products and microminiature electronic components. It can also be used as a lining for cleanroom surfaces and trays.
- Absorbent, nonabrasive optical-grade Abaca cellulose wipes
- Nonwoven, long staple fiber construction
- Very low extractable levels, moderate particle generation
- Use in packaging and storage of optical products
- Ideal for drying critical products
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.