Sontara® Nonpyrogenic Wipes are ideal for product wipe down and cleaning the exterior surfaces of equipment, and facilities cleaning. These nonpyrogenic wipes are made of cellulose-free lyocell (rayon)/polyester blend nonwoven material. Their unique surface texture provides effective cleaning and particle removal. Sontara® Nonpyrogenic Wipes meet the FDA standard for bacterial endotoxins using Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate at the endotoxin limit for medical devices at <20 EU/device. Certificates of Sterility are included with each case of wipes.
- Low levels of particles and extractables
- High water and solvent sorbent capacity and rate
- Sterile wipes are validated 10-6 SAL per AAMI/ISO 11137:2006 Guidelines
- Packaged in small quantities to minimize wipe waste
- Specifically designed for the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries
- Use for dry wiping and spill control
- Ideal for use in bio-safety cabinets, isolators and hoods
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.